MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION
Sliding Glass Doors are built tough to resist the unique and harshest weather conditions of South Florida. Constructed of heavy duty extruded aluminum, continuous weather stripping, tandem roller system, and 9/16” Dupont Sentry glass to exceed the most stringent code requirements of Miami-Dade County. It has been designed to maximize view, while never compromising strength, beauty, and performance.
- Maximum size tested 500″ x 144” (Unlimited Panels) Max panel sizes 84″ x 108″, 72″ x 120″ and 60″ x 144″.
- Design Pressures +90/-110
- 9/16″ Dupont sentry glass.
- Tracks with built in pans and drainage holes to assure ample drainage. (Hi-rise tracks available for maximum performance during excessive water and high wind conditions)
- Tandem roller assembly made of 6061-T6 structural grade aluminum alloy with stainless steel ball bearings and adjustment screws. The 2 wheel system provides ease of use.
- Energy efficient Low-E glass option available for areas with over exposed sunlight.
- Standard finishes white/bronze high performance powder coat to meet AAMA 2604 is warranted to resist peeling, cracking and fading. (Custom wood grain and Kynar finishes also available)